April 02, 2009

GRILLING GOODNESS...

Got this from Nat's blog http://thehenmans.blogspot.com/, so here goes it.

  1. Are you competitive?Extremely very competitive, I don't however compete with other people, only with myself.
  2. What do you most often eat for breakfast? Toast and tea on every day except Sundays when we usually have a full English breakfast.
  3. Do you have a 'raggidy' piece of furniture?No... although my mattress really needs to be replaced.
  4. What do you wash your face with? Placecol, only Placecol, their products are awesome!
  5. What colors does Spring make you want to wear? Blue
  6. Do you like working your flower beds? No, I don't have green fingers, plants die around me
  7. What is something you want that you've never had? I'm pretty content with my life as it is.
  8. How many miles do you have on your car? 25000km
  9. Do you prefer to write with pen or pencil? Any stationery, I LOVE stationery, as long as it's mine and you haven't touched it
  10. What was off limits to you growing up that you do all the time now? I dunno. I pretty much stick to what I was raised with, but we don't have a dining room and east in front of the TV which I HATE!!!
  11. What is the age difference between you and your spouse? I'm not saying, but let's just sat he's much older
  12. Did you hurt yourself in anyway this week? I'm always bashing myself about
  13. Do you like wallpaper enough to hang it in your home? No way, only thing resembling wall paper in my house is the teddies on Jordan's wall
  14. What do you need to do that you've been putting off? Nothing, I do things the moment I get them. It creates order in my little life.
  15. What did you do this week that you wish you hadn't? Lost my temper with my poor suffering husband
  16. Did anything keep you up late this week? Nope, only the little mans night feed, which, touch wood is getting later and later... YAY!

So, tag anyone who wants to do it.

1 comment:

Martie xxx said...

Yippee for Jordan! You sleep boy!

I wish I wasnt such a procrastinator! Seems you do thngs straight away! Something I want to strive towards! xxx