April 08, 2009

I got this off of Nats blog, and I really enjoyed it - if you want to play along, please do.

For Today...

Outside my window... The sun is shining, and there is not a breathe of wind, quite something for good old PE.

I am thinking... about our trip to my Grandparents tomorrow, I'm so excited

I am thankful for...Everyday I am able to get up and live

From the kitchen... Tonights fare, bacon pasta with a tomato and basil pesto, a Greek salad and garlic, feta and sundried tomato bread.

I am wearing... Blue summer pants and a black top

I am reading... Dean Koontz, The Taking

I am hoping...for a safe trip to Hiberdene through the Transkei

I am creating... A bling binky for the arrival of baby M

I am hearing... Sky FM

Around the house... Chaos

One of my favorite things... is my 10 minutes in the morning with my son lying next to me, and seeing the love he has for me

A few plans for the rest of the week... Drive through the Transkei, get to my Grandparents and relax

1 comment:

Martie xxx said...

Ooooohhhhh,baby M is a lucky boy!!! Aunty N is really spoiling him!

I hope you have a safe trip! This darn Transkei can be EVIL, especially over easter. My huby drives to Mthata once a week and its insane! They just pass over solid lines! You hae to consentrate 24/7 on THE OTEHR PEOPLES DRIVING! Arrrggg.

Can i come have dinner tonight? That sounds devine!! Now im hungry!!!

Have a wonderful trip and give your son a BIG kiss from me! xxx