October 27, 2009
October 12, 2009
Come to think of it, it's not suprising that Jordan made his appearance early, when you consider that I was 7 months pregnant and painting the nursery, while my husband felt rushed and somewhat nervous that I was going to "park", his words not mine, his son on the incomplete nursery floor.
October 07, 2009
October 05, 2009
Here are the rules:1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award. THANK YOU EVIE :)
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
Now, I am not going to do rule no. 7. I am going to see who will find this post on their own :)I have done something similar before, so apologies if you get to re-read some of these things:
- I have a stationery fetish, it's bad and borders on addiction.
- I married the love of my life, who is also quite a lot younger than me.
- I am a bit of a Dr Doolittle, animals find me, and somehow want to stay with me. It's not uncommon to hear "oh no, Doolittle moment", when strays arrive at my front door.
- I suffer from word vomit. No thinky, just talky!!!!
- I'm a natural blonde.
- I like both glitters and pearls.
- I hate cellphones, if you have my number, count yourself SUPER lucky.
Here are my nominees;
- Natalie - Almost There