July 28, 2009

3 About Me

Tagged by Marthie....

Here it goes;

Three names I go by:
Nix
Lulu
Babes

Three jobs you may not know I have had in my life:
Bar lady
Bank teller
Insurance administration

Three places I have lived:
Grahamstown (EEEEEEKKKKK)
Various houses in Port Elizabeth
Our dump, I mean house now

Three shows that I watch currently:
Private Practice
CSI: All 3 of them
Life

I have been:
Cape Town
Jozi
Natal

Three people who e-mail me regularly
Head Office (Unfortunately)
Marthie
Alta

Three of my favorite foods
Prawns
Leg of Lamb
Nice big fat rump

Three bloggers I think will respond
Dunno I'm a bit slow on the uptake here

Three things I'm looking forward to!
Jordan's first word
OPM family day on 31/10
Christmas. I LOVE Christmas!!!

I tag everyone who hasn't already posted this meme.

No comments: