June 24, 2009

Thank You

I've been a bit of an errant blogger lately, things have been incredibly busy and difficult with our business of late, and big changes are being made in the very near future, hopefully.

I want to extend a huge thank you to my sister for the sms you sent me, you've been there for me through thick and thin, and your love and support mean the world to me. To my Mom, who understands me better than I understand myself, thank you, for loving me unconditionally, no matter what I put you through. And, to my Dad, whom I know will have some words of wisdom and a bear hug of comfort, thank you, thank you, thank you....

To my internet sista's; From a humble little letter I wrote, to vent my feelings and be rid of my demons, I gained so much hope in the human race. So many would have found it difficult to comment. Your support and messages of love touched me so deeply, and I am so incredibly appreciative to have come across such an amazing fraternity of kind, compassionate, amazingly strong women. You are each truly wonderful in your own rights, and each one of you set aside your own hurts to support me through mine, for this I will never forget you. Thank you to each and every one of you, your words mean more to me than you'll ever know.

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

And thank you to you for being there whenever we need you Nix. You are a strong woman with a kind heart. Dont ever forget that!

I have learned so much from you in such a short time, and I want to thank you for that!

Martie xxx said...

Thanks you too!!!! You give me hope, love, inspiration and advice like ALL THE TIME!!!

I can ask you anything anytime and you are there!!!

Thanks Nix! xxx

Kim said...

Thank you for being the person you are. Incredible, wonderful, loving, kind, humorous, joyful, respectful, etc...

((HUGS))

Unknown said...

You are an amazing woman, you are one of the people I look up to!