May 04, 2009

Last Weeks Eating Plan

Mix and match as you feel fit

BREAKFAST
2 slices toast
Muesli and yoghurt

SNACKS
Apples
Provita
Marie biscuits

LUNCH
Cheese, tomato and lettuce sandwich
Open tuna sandwich
Avo on toast
Left over chicken in a green salad

SNACKS
As above

SUPPER
Roast chicken with veggies, rice and potatoes
Spaghetti bolognaise with a side salad
Pork chops, potato wedges, green salad and bean salad
Mexican beef wraps filled with beef strips, tomato, cucumber and a spicy tomato sauce
Springbuck potjie and rice
Barbeed prawns in lemon and garlic butter, barbeed baby marrow, aubergines, savoury turmeric rice
Roast leg of lamb, roast potatoes, pati pans, baby marrows, baby carrots and rice

SUNDAY DESSERT
Cocoa pancake, with pineapple and berry filling

TEA
3 cups a day (I’m so proud of me)

Water 2 litres a day

2 comments:

Irene said...

Yummy - I think I need to start watching what I eat now already cause the weight is just piling on :o(

Zeu said...

Your food sounds delicious! Don't suppose you want to start posting the recipes? Maybe I can use you as my muse and get into the cooking thing ?