August 27, 2009

10 Things I Love About You...

Tagged my Hope 852
  1. Your appreciation of food sounds. Whether it's the nyum nyum nyum sounds with your solids, or your mmmmmmm sounds when you're drinking your bottle.
  2. The way you smile at me every morning.
  3. How you spontaneously grab my face and plant a giant wet kiss on me.
  4. Your tiny baby hugs.
  5. The way you love all things animal, from bugs to dogs, when you squeal with delight, I know an animal is nearby.
  6. How you sing yourself to sleep.
  7. Your hysterical giggling when you go for your man goods.
  8. How everyday is completely new to you.
  9. How you stare into my eyes with total adoration just before you fall asleep at night.
  10. Your frustration when you can't do things yourself.

Tag all the Mommies.

And all the Mommies in waiting, a special prayer for you.

No comments: