A while back, Marthie added a bucket list to her blog. I’ve been contemplating my list for quite some time, and it proved to be a hell of a task, which in itself, tells me what a charmed life I live.
Whoever feels like publishing their list, please do so, it’s a wonderful exercise in appreciation, hopes and dreams.
1. To eat crayfish in an exotic tropical landscape at sunset
2. Have a traditional Italian meal in Tuscany
3. Sip champagne at the F1 Grand Prix in Monaco
4. Spend a night on a luxury yacht
5. See St Peters Basilica
6. To make angels in a field of pure white snow with my children
7. Drive in a vintage car, just once
8. Listen to the New York Philharmonic in Central Park
9. To see my children grow into mature young adults
10. Experience my grandchildren to the fullest.