March 26, 2009

10 Things you might not know about me

Been tagged by Mandy (http://wheresmandysbaby-mandy-leigh.blogspot.com/), so here are 10 things you don't know about me...



  1. I am actually blonde. I was really tired of the high maintenance that came with being blonde and decided to dye my hair 1 shade lighter than black.

  2. I dye my hair with Dark and Lovely, it's the best dye on the market.

  3. I have only ever had one "grown up" job, found I couldn't handle working for a boss and have had my own business since the tender age of 21.

  4. I married a man a whole lot older than me. I've never date anyone less than 10 years older than me.

  5. I have a stationery fetish. If some one other than me touches any of my stationery it will be thrown away and a new one bought to replace the old one.

  6. I am a control freak, and find it very difficult to deviate from plan.

  7. I have a serious temper, and believe that a good fight is necessary in any great relationship. We are all individuals, we all have our own opinions.

  8. I am the eldest of 3 girls and now have only boys in my life. (EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK)!!

  9. I have a deeply profound love for chicken pies and cream soda Steri stumpies
  10. I have only one piercing in each ear. No tattoos and no other piercings, because I have an irrational fear of needles. With all my fertility treatments, I injected myself, that way I was in control.

Tag whoever reads my blog....

2 comments:

Tamara said...

A stationary fetish ? My husband sells stationary :D

ahahahah

Natalie said...

I'm going to do this...not that there isn't much you don't know about me!

xxx