September 02, 2008

Tagged....

I've been tagged by Sam, I think... (cunning lady challenges me to update my blog).

A. Attached or single? Married and very attached.
B. Best friend? Syd, my Mom, my gorgeous sisters, Nats, Nats, Pam, Sam, Anneke, Ericha, Cecilia and the list goes on, I'm a lucky girl. (I don't have a stutter, there are two Nats')
C. Cake or pie? Pie!!
D. Day of choice? I try to embrace every day, but I would suppose Sundays, the only day I get to laze around.
E. Essential item? Lip ice, hand cream, a book and my Placécol cleanser
F. Favourite colour? Burned orange and blue.
G. Gummy bears or worms? To eat? Worms. I'm not to sure that I'd eat Gummi Bears.. shame Cubby bear being smushed around in my mouth... Oh the torture, I'd need help and lots of it.
H. Hometown? Grahamstown (blush), spent most of my life in PE though.
I. Indulgence? My facial once a month and my foot spa
J. January or July? Aah man, could we not have chosen other months. July is my birthday month, but I'd have to say January because it's summer and I hate winter, grumble
K. Kids? 1 step son, one of my own on the way and 2 beautiful fur babies, Bella and Indianna
L. Life isn’t complete without? My husband & family & friends & my animals
M. Marriage date? 3 November 2007, but we have been practically married for 8 years.
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 2 Sisters
O. Oranges or apples? If I have to choose, oranges
P. Phobias? Roaches, ew, gross, sick, vomit EEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!
Q. Quotes? “Each one of them (us) is Jesus in disguise". & "Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own"
R. Reason to smile? Life and nature is chaotic, and after chaos, beauty always comes
S. Season of choice? Summer
T. Tag seven peeps! Whoever feels the urge
U. Unknown fact about me? I have a memory a mile long, I remember stupid insignificant stuff, from years ago. Oh, and I'm blunt.... really scary, don't mean to hurt your feelings, but you're better off knowing that those jeans make you look like a Biggest Loser contestant, prior to the big loss, blunt! (AKA I suffer from word vomit)!
V. Vegetable? Love them!!! All sorts, doesn't matter, just gimme
W. Worst habits? I keep peoples secrets to the detriment of myself, my temper, & I expect perfection, when I do something that's not perfect I get incredibly frustrated with myself
X. X-ray or ultrasound? A year ago I would have said X-ray, but ultrasound is a breeze now
Y. Your favorite food? Prawns skewered in their shell with a light drizzling of home made butter, garlic and herb and straight on the coals of a hot fire, rump steak, pumpkin & gem squash
Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer, with Gemini rising, I get confused sometimes...

No comments: