October 05, 2009

7 Things

Eve, www.myttclife.blogspot.com gave me this Kreativ Blogger Award

Here are the rules:1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award. THANK YOU EVIE :)

2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.

5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.

6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.

Now, I am not going to do rule no. 7. I am going to see who will find this post on their own :)I have done something similar before, so apologies if you get to re-read some of these things:

  1. I have a stationery fetish, it's bad and borders on addiction.
  2. I married the love of my life, who is also quite a lot younger than me.
  3. I am a bit of a Dr Doolittle, animals find me, and somehow want to stay with me. It's not uncommon to hear "oh no, Doolittle moment", when strays arrive at my front door.
  4. I suffer from word vomit. No thinky, just talky!!!!
  5. I'm a natural blonde.
  6. I like both glitters and pearls.
  7. I hate cellphones, if you have my number, count yourself SUPER lucky.

Here are my nominees;

  1. Natalie - Almost There
  2. Marthie
  3. Bel
  4. Kim
  5. Karien
  6. Meganm1
  7. Kandis

No comments: